11' AKZ PLUS Octagon Cantilever Umbrella
The 11' AKZ PLUS Custom Cantilever Octagon Umbrella (AKZP) by Treasure Garden is elegant, durable and easy to use, bringing the perfect amount of shade and style to your patio. Its simple crank to open system makes setup easy, while its 360° rotation and infinite tilt function help you to follow the sun all day long.
This sunshade is available in 3 sleek, rust-proof finishes and a variety of top quality, fade resistant fabrics. Whether you're looking to go bold, relax or bring a fresh new look to your patio, this umbrella is adaptable to any and all of your outdoor needs. If you can't find the fabric you're looking for, give us a call at 416-251-7251 for more options!
- One (1) 11' AKZ PLUS Custom Cantilever Octagon Umbrella AKZP
- One (1) Protective Cover
- Fillable bases and mount kits sold separately
- Canopy Size: 11'
- Overall Height: 116.46"
- Coverage: 85 sq. ft.
- Number of Ribs: 8
- Pole Diameter: 3.64" x 2.56"
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Fillable Base (BASE-AKZ) Weight: 38 lbs.
- Move this parasol into every desired position with infinite tilt
- Convenient crank system for quick and easy opening
- Powder coated aluminum frame is sleek, durable and corrosion resistant
- Comes with double wind vent, which serves dual purpose of venting heat and providing stability against wind
- 100% Kevlar mesh lift cord gives umbrella additional strength and flexibility
- Built-in light adapter compatible with Treasure Garden lights
- Available in Sunbrella, O'bravia, Outdura and Docril fabrics, which are distinctive, fade resistant and easy to clean
- Simply hose off to clean and store in protective cover away from elements to extend lifespan
- Fill your matching umbrella base with at least 400 lbs. of sand (sold separately)
- Frame has a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Outdura, Docril and standard Sunbrella fabrics have a 5 year fade warranty
- O'bravia fabrics have a 4 year fade warranty
Care and Maintenance
This sunshade is easy to care for. Simply hose off to clean or spot treat for stains. To further extend the lifespan of your umbrella, store in a protective cover away from the elements. Avoid using the tilt function during windy weather and try not to force the ribs apart when opening; this could damage your umbrella. If you plan on using your umbrella near salt water or an indoor pool, wipe down regularly to prevent paint blistering. Don't forget to store it ahead of a storm!
GRADE C PRICE SHOWN. GRADE CALCULATIONS MAY CHANGE FINAL PRICING.
PLEASE ALLOW 4-10weeks for custom ordered item.